Who we are and what we do
Phase Four was founded with the belief that humanity can better understand our planet and the solar system with the advent of novel in-space propulsion systems. Our plasma engines enable satellites and launch vehicles to achieve previously unattainable orbits at 1/10th the cost, making data-collection, communications and space exploration available to a much broader customer base.
Being a part of the P4 family means
- Competitive Salary – Rocket science is hard enough, finding a comfortable place to live shouldn’t be.
- Equity Incentives – Be an owner of your company.
- Growth Opportunities – As the company grows, you will be able to take on greater responsibilities and gain new skills along the way.
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance – We stay healthy so our plasma engines can too.
- 401(k) – We have a positive long-term outlook on the space industry, and the same goes for our personal finances.
- Paid Time Off – Work/life balance is important to all of us.
- Relocation Assistance – Our team has lived and worked all over the US and all over the world. We understand the challenges and rewards of relocating and want to make that transition as smooth as possible.
- Weekly Team Lunches – There is such a thing as Free Lunch. More importantly, with so much happening so quickly, it’s good to get together and share all of our weekly highs and lows.
- Monthly Off-Site Activities – Gravity can’t hold us back, why should four walls and a ceiling?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Resume or CV
- Cover letter, to include a detailed description of relevant work
- Email Subject should be: JOB TITLE – First Last Name – Application
- Example: RF ENGINEER – Jane Smith – Application
- See individual openings for additional job-specific application instructions
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, applicant must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.